We are Pleased to Introduce Our New Club Management System at InnerCity Tennis!
In response to our continued growth and desire to provide you with the best possible service, we are excited to announce the launch of Club Automation, our new club management system at InnerCity Tennis. We are confident that this club management software transition will be seamless and easy to use, and will keep your information safe and secure. If you do have questions, please know we are more than happy to help. We encourage you to check out the FAQ link below.
To Log In: Please select 'Access My Account' under 'First Time Here?'
If you need help accessing your account or the email you provided isn’t recognized by the system:
Member Portal Questions? Easy to find answers in the PDF links below.
- Logging In
- Member Portal Overview
- View and Edit Your Information
- View Courts
- Program Registration
- Drill Registration
- Statement and Billing
- Account Access
Key Benefits to Using Club Automation
- A More Efficient Check-in Process
- You may continue to pay in person at check-in, or you may now choose to place a credit card on file, which will allow for easier check-in, helping you to get on court more quickly.
- New, Convenient Payment Options
- With Club Automation, with your card on file, all of your ICT activities and purchases (e.g. drills, lessons, leagues, racket stringing) can be billed directly to your account. For your convenience you can set up automatic monthly payments on your account.
- For families in ICT’s Cities Academy junior programs, you can choose how you’d like to pay for each session, all at once or on a payment plan. Cities Academy Winter session registration will open on December 1st.
- New ICT Registered Player Options
- Annual Registrations can now be purchased at any time and will be valid for an entire year from your date of purchase.
- A new Monthly Registration option is now available, too. Fees are $20/month for Individuals and $30/month for Households. You will be billed automatically, and you can cancel at any time.
- Online Registration for Adult Drills*
- Registered Players may sign up online starting at 8:00 am the week prior or by calling the front desk at 7:00 am as usual.
- Non-registered players can now sign up for drills online 2 days in advance; prepayment is required. A $5.00 guest fee will apply.
- Prepay for your drills, no need to swipe your credit card every time you come in! And new drill policies will make it easier to cancel if need be with 24 hours notice.
- New drill policies will also make it easier to cancel within 24 hours advance notice. Registered Players will pay no fee if they withdraw from a drill 48 hours or more in advance, and they’ll pay a modest $5.00 fee if they give notice of cancellation 24-48 hours in advance. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cancellations made within 24 hours of the start of a drill, this will result in having your account charged for the full amount of the drill.
- *Note: Drills for players 50+ will continue to follow the usual registration process of calling the front desk. Thank you for your patience as we roll out online registrations.
My account balance isn’t showing - how do I pay my account?
- All balances will be transferred over to Club Automation by Monday, November 25th. You will be able to pay your balance at that time. If you have any questions regarding your balance, please email AccountHelp@innercitytennis.org.
My family members aren’t showing on my account - what should I do?
- Not all households and families were imported from our previous system. If members of your household are NOT listed under your account, please send an email with your name and the players you’d like added to your account to: AccountHelp@innercitytennis.org
How do I know my information is secure?
- We want to assure you that your credit/debit card number is safe. Club Automation is 100% PCI DSS compliant and, after entering your card for the first time, only the last four digits of your card are ever visible. The online transactions use a 256 bit encryption, which is the same encryption that banks and credit card companies use.
Once I put my credit card on file, when will I be billed?
- All charges for the current month will be run on the 5th day of the following month. This includes lessons, programs, drills, court time, racket stringing, and/or pro shop purchases. With an email address on file, you will automatically receive a statement at that time detailing the charges for the previous month.
Please email AccountHelp@innercitytennis.org with any additional questions.