Singles and Doubles Teams Coached by ICT Pros
• 2021-22 WDL Registration will close Friday, August 13
• ICT WDL Program Information (PDF)
• USTA's Information regarding Women's Daytime League
• WDL Singles SUB Registration • WDL Doubles SUB Registration
The Women’s Daytime Tennis League consists of teams representing independent facilities throughout the Twin City metropolitan area. InnerCity Tennis has singles and doubles teams (2.5 - 5.0) that compete in the league each year. Play runs from September - early May. Teams are coached by ICT's professional tennis staff.
NEW THIS YEAR:
• Are you a sub, looking for an open practice? Complete our registration form to join our sub list. You will then be able to view upcoming practices that have spots available and register online (coming soon!)
• Looking for current scores and standings? Check out your USTA Team Page by going to USTA's Tennis Link Site. Enter your team number in the 'Stats and Standings' box and press Search.
2021-22 WDL PRACTICES & MATCHES
Match times played at other clubs may differ from ICT's match times.
Home team sites all have unique match times.
Singles: Half of singles matches are played at InnerCity Tennis, at the below times, and half are played away.
- 4.0 - 4.5 Monday (Noon-1:30 pm)
- 3.5 Tuesday (11:00-12:30 pm, 12:30-2:00 pm)
- 3.0 Wednesday (10:00-11:30 am)
- 4.5 - 5.0 Wednesday (11:30-1:30 pm)
- 4.0 Friday (1:00-3:00 pm)
- 3.5 Thursday (10:30-12:30 pm)
- 3.0 Friday (9:00-11:00 am, 11:00-1:00 pm)
- 2.5 Thursday (12:30-1:30 pm - Drills Only)
SINGLES TEAMS: Matches consist of 6 players. On match dates, half the team will play at home, the other half at the opposing team site. Match play is 90 minutes, using regular scoring with a 10-point match tie-breaker in lieu of a 3rd set.
DOUBLES TEAMS: Matches consist of 4 teams (8 players). All matches are played at one site. Match play is 2 hours, using regular scoring with a 10-point match tie-breaker in lieu of a 3rd set.
TEAM PRACTICES: Players are required to attend the team practice scheduled on the off-match weeks or are responsible for finding a substitute if they cannot attend. InnerCity Tennis provides a sublist but you can also select someone you know at your level to attend. Players are charged for practice no-shows. Please be on time!
TEAM ROSTERS: InnerCity Tennis will determine team rosters and initial team positions by player USTA ratings and last year’s results. We have given an opportunity to be on the same team as a friend if your player ratings are the same.
USTA MEMBERSHIP: Players must have a current USTA membership, good through May of the following year, before they can sign up. Purchase your USTA Membership here.
- A prepaid Tennis Center Annual Registration Fee ($125 Individual, $200 Household (Couple / Family) is required to enter a league (excluding subs).
- Per Player Match & Practice Fees - 1.5 Hour Singles ($24), 2 hour doubles ($22)
Contact Kyle Buchmeier, Women's Daytime Teaching Pro, at email@example.com.