• 2020 Fall League Registration Deadline Friday, August 14
• 2020 League Information and Registration Forms
InnerCity Tennis offers a wide range of singles and doubles leagues for all abilities. League play offers the advantage of regularly scheduled matches against players of similar ability. ICT's staff organizes players by playing level, prepares match schedules, reserves court time and maintains league standings.
2020 FALL & 2021 SPRING LEAGUES (Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles)
Fall season matches will begin the week of September 8 and will conclude with a season end tournament on December 19 & 20. Spring Season will start the week of January 4th. Players can register for a league by clicking on the links below. The registration deadline is Friday, August 14.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Two seasons, each only 14 weeks long with built in bye weeks
- Season ending tournament and party
- Spots are limited, register now!
- Online - See registration links below for your selected league(s)
- Email - Send a photo of your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail - InnerCity Tennis, 4005 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55409
SINGLES LEAGUES REGISTRATION (Friday, August 14 Deadline)
EARLY-BIRD SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Mon||7:00-8:30 am||2.75 - 3.0||Register|
|Men||Tue||7:00-9:00 am||3.75 - 4.0||Register|
|Men||Wed||7:00-8:30 am||3.25 - 3.5||Register|
MID-DAY SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Thu||12:30-2:30 pm||3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 4.0||Register|
|Women||Sun||3:30-5:00 pm||2.5, 2.75, 3.0, 3.25||Register|
EVENING SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Tue||9:00-11:00 pm||3.0, 3.25, 3.5||Register|
|Men||Wed||9:00-11:00 pm||3.75, 4.0||Register|
|Men||Thu||9:00-11:00 pm||4.25, 4.5, 5.0||Register|
DOUBLES LEAGUES REGISTRATION (Friday, August 14 Deadline)
|Men||Sun||5:00-11:00 pm||3.0 - 5.0 (2 hr matches)||Register|
|Mixed||Fri||6:00-10:00 pm||3.0 - 4.5 (2 hr matches)||Register|
|Women||Mon||6:00-10:30 pm||3.0 - 5.0 (1.5 hr matches)||Register|
|Women||Tue||7:30-9:00 pm||3.5 (1.5 hr matches)||Register|
- A prepaid Tennis Center Annual Registration Fee ($125 Individual, $200 Household (Couple / Family) is required to enter a league (excluding subs).
- An ICT League Fee ($25/player for entire year). Covers the cost of league preparation, development, rosters and schedules, mailings and weekly update of league match results. New this year, we’ll be working to enter your league scores into the UTR system.
- Per Player Match Fees - Players are required to pay a match fee prior to each match.
*NOTE* Registration will not be considered without a valid rating within the last two years; those without current rating must be registered for a new player rating clinic.
Staff determines a player's level from the following criteria (self-ratings are not accepted):
- Previous ICT league participation (regular season records)
- Current computer-generated USTA ratings
- ICT rating clinics for new and lapsed players without a current rating (see below)
NEW/LAPSED PLAYER RATING CLINICS
If you are a new or lapsed player or not sure of your rating, call the front desk at 612.825.6844 to sign up for a rating clinic ($5). All rating clinics are half hour in length.
- Saturday, August 1 (12:30-1:00 pm or 1:00-1:30 pm)
- Saturday, August 8 (12:30-1:30 pm)
Email email@example.com or call the front desk at 612.825.6844.