Singles, Doubles & Mixed Leagues for All Player Levels
• 2021-22 League Information
InnerCity Tennis offers a wide range of singles and doubles leagues for all abilities. League play offers the advantage of regularly scheduled matches against players of similar ability. ICT's staff organizes players by playing level, prepares match schedules, reserves court time and maintains league standings.
2021-22 LEAGUES (Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles)
Matches will begin the week of September 7! This year will include a mid-season league event on December 18 & 19 along with league playoffs starting the first week in April. Players can register for a league by clicking on the links below. The registration deadline is Friday, August 13.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- One regular season (September - April)
- Mid-season party for league players
- League playoffs the month of April
- Spots are limited, register now!
- Online - See registration links below for your selected league(s)
- Email - Send the level and league you'd like to join to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need to get rated? Sign up for a Rating Clinic Here!
SINGLES LEAGUES REGISTRATION (Friday, August 13 Deadline)
EARLY-BIRD SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Mon||7:00-8:30 am||2.75, 3.0|
|Men||Tue||7:00-9:00 am||3.75, 4.0|
|Men||Wed||7:00-8:30 am||3.25, 3.5|
|Women||Thu||7:00-8:30 am||3.0, 3.25, 4.0|
MID-DAY SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Thu||12:30-2:30 pm||3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0|
|Women||Thu||12:30-2:30 pm||3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0|
|Women||Sun||3:30-5:00 pm||2.5, 2.75, 3.0, 3.25|
EVENING SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Tue||9:00-11:00 pm||3.0, 3.25, 3.5|
|Men||Wed||9:00-11:00 pm||3.75, 4.0|
|Men||Thu||9:00-11:00 pm||4.25, 4.5, 5.0|
DOUBLES LEAGUES REGISTRATION (Friday, August 13 Deadline)
|Men||Sun||6:00-10:00 pm||3.0 - 5.0 (2 hr matches)||Register|
|Mixed||Fri||6:00-10:00 pm||3.0 - 4.5 (2 hr matches)||Register|
|Women||Mon||6:00-10:30 pm||3.0 - 5.0 (1.5 hr matches)||Register|
|Women||Tue||7:30-9:00 pm||3.5 (1.5 hr matches)||Register|
- A prepaid Tennis Center Annual Registration Fee ($125 Individual, $200 Household (Couple / Family) is required to enter a league (excluding subs).
- An ICT League Fee ($25/player for entire year). Covers the cost of league preparation, development, rosters and schedules, mailings and weekly update of league match results.
- Per Player Match Fees - Players are required to pay a match fee prior to each match.
*NOTE* Registration will not be considered without a valid rating within the last two years; those without current rating must be registered for a new player rating clinic.
Staff determines a player's level from the following criteria (self-ratings are not accepted):
- Previous ICT league participation (regular season records)
- Current computer-generated USTA ratings
- ICT rating clinics for new and lapsed players without a current rating (see below)
NEW/LAPSED PLAYER RATING CLINICS
If you are a new or lapsed player or not sure of your rating, call the front desk at 612.825.6844 to sign up for a rating clinic ($5). All rating clinics are half hour in length. Register Online Here!
- Wed, July 28 • 6:30-7:00 pm
- Sat, July 31 • 2:30-3:00 pm
- Tue, August 3 • 5:30-6:00 pm
- Wed, August 4 • 6:00-6:30 pm
Email email@example.com or call the front desk at 612.825.6844.