First Serve Breakfast
Learn about our youth development mission and how our programs develop and unleash the potential of youth on and off the tennis court.
We welcome attendees who share our passion for developing youth, promoting health, enhancing education, and building character and community.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
7:30 - 8:30 AM, check-in begins at 7:00 AM
There is no charge to attend.
A light breakfast from CRAVE Catering & Events will be served.
Reed Sweatt Family Tennis Center
4005 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409
Junior Fall Registration Open!
For beginner to high intermediate players ages 4-18
• Red Rockets: ages 4-8
• Orange Crushers: ages 9-10
• Green Machines: ages 11-12
• Yellow Acers: ages 13-18
For year-round tournament players ages 7-18
• Orange Advanced: ages 7-10
• Green Advanced: ages 9-12
• Yellow Transition: ages 10-13
• High Performance: ages 11-18
League Registrations Now Open!
In-House Leagues - Open to players of all ages and abilities
• Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles
• Earlybird, mid-day, evening and weekend options
• Staff prepare schedules, reserve courts and maintain standings
Women's Daytime League
• Singles and Doubles teams coached by ICT's tennis professionals
• USTA-based weekday league
• Practices coached by ICT professionals
• Matches against other Twin Cities club teams
Women's Daytime Leagues
Registration Deadline: Sunday, August 11
No front page content has been created yet.