Join us for a fun, active night with the Gopher Men's Tennis Team. 5:30–8:00pm
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
- Come play with the Gopher Men’s Tennis Team to benefit ICT Outreach Programs
- Play in the Gopher Doubles Challenge. Bring your “A” game and play doubles with current Gopher players.
- All ticketed players will enjoy a minimum of 30 minutes of doubles match play. When you arrive, you'll be placed in a group to rotate through doubles match play and heart-pumping drills and games.
- Get tips from Gopher players and coaches, including Head Coach, Geoff Young and Associate Head Coach, Urban Ljubic
- Enjoy a delicious buffet catered by CRAVE, and a selection of wonderful beverages, including our new signature drink, the ICTini!
- Tennis players of all levels are welcome! You do not need to be a registered player.
- Please note: due to NCAA rules, players grades 9–12 cannot play on court with any member or coach of the Gopher Men’s Tennis team.
- Not up for playing? That’s okay; we’d still love to see you! Tickets are available to watch all the action and enjoy great food and drinks.
All sponsors are invited to participate in an exclusive Gopher tennis clinic beginning at 5:00pm
- Champion $1000 – 8 player spots
- Patron $500 – 4 player spots
- Supporter $250 – 2 player spots
- Individual $100 – 1 player spot
- Attendee $30 – 1 non-playing ticket
ICT's Reed Sweatt Family Tennis Center
4005 Nicollet Avenue, Minneapolis MN 55409
Proceeds from this event will help us reach more kids with high quality youth outreach programming. Let's celebrate our love of tennis and our mission to develop and unleash the potential of youth, while having a great time.
Casual attire or tennis clothing if you're playing. Don't forget your racket!
- Remember, due to NCAA rules, players grades 9–12 cannot play on court with any member or coach of the Gopher Men’s Tennis team.