Singles, Doubles & Mixed Leagues for All Player Levels
• 2017-18 Regular Season League Registrations are now closed; we are accepting wait list or sub registrations only.
• View 2017-18 League Standings
InnerCity Tennis offers a wide range of singles and doubles leagues for all abilities. League play offers the advantage of regularly scheduled matches against players of similar ability. ICT's staff organizes players by playing level, prepares match schedules, reserves court time and maintains league standings.
2017-18 REGULAR SEASON LEAGUES
(Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles)
Regular season league matches will begin the week of September 5 and will continue through the end of March with playoffs scheduled for April 2018. Players can register for a league by clicking on the links below. Registration has closed for all leagues. Please see below to sign up to be a sub or to be added to the wait list.
SINGLES LEAGUES WAITLIST/SUB REGISTRATION FORMS
- Men's Early Bird Singles (3.0-4.0)
- Men's Mid-Day Singles (3.0-4.0)
- Men's Evening Singles (3.0-5.0)
- Men's Weekend Singles (3.25-4.0)
- Women's Saturday Singles (4.0)
- Women's Sunday Singles (2.5-3.25)
DOUBLES LEAGUES WAITLIST/SUB REGISTRATION FORMS
- Women's Monday Doubles (3.0-5.0)
- Women's Tuesday Doubles (3.5 Only)
- Men's Sunday Doubles (3.0-5.0)
- Mixed Friday Doubles (3.0-4.5)
Singles: Half of singles matches are played at InnerCity Tennis, with the below times, and half are played away.
- 4.0+ Monday (Noon-1:30pm, 1:30-3:00pm)
- 3.5 Tuesday (11:00-12:30pm, 12:30-2:00pm)
- 3.0 Wednesday (1:30-3:00pm)
- 2.5 Tuesday (11:00-12:30pm)
Doubles: All four matches are played at one site. The time is determined by the home site.
- 4.5 - 5.0 Thursday (12:30pm-2:30pm)
- 4.0 Friday (1:00-3:00pm)
- 3.5 Thursday (10:30am-12:30pm)
- 3.0 Friday (9:00-11:00am, 11:00am-1:00pm)
- 2.5 Monday (10:30am-Noon)
- An Annual Registration Fee ($125 Individual, $175 Household (Couple / Family) is required for all league players (excluding subs). This fee is payable online or you can download and mail your payment here.
- Per Player Match Fees - Players are required to pay a match fee prior to each match.
- In House Match Fees
1.5 hr Singles ($22), 2 hr Singles ($26), 1.5 hr Doubles ($14), 2 hr Doubles ($16)
- Women's Daytime League Match & Practice Fees
1.5 hr Singles ($24), 2 hr Doubles ($22)
- In House Match Fees
Staff determines a player's level from the following criteria (self-ratings are not accepted):
- Previous ICT league participation (regular season records)
- Current computer-generated USTA ratings
- ICT rating clinics for new and lapsed players without a current rating (see below)
Email email@example.com or call the front desk at 612.825.6844.