Singles, Doubles & Mixed Leagues for All Player Levels
• 2018-19 Winter League Wait List & Sub List Registration Only
• 2018-19 League Information and Registration Forms (PDF)
• View Summer League Standings
InnerCity Tennis offers a wide range of singles and doubles leagues for all abilities. League play offers the advantage of regularly scheduled matches against players of similar ability. ICT's staff organizes players by playing level, prepares match schedules, reserves court time and maintains league standings.
2018-19 WINTER LEAGUES (Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles)
Regular season matches will begin the week of September 5 and will continue through the end of March with playoffs scheduled for April 2019. Players can register for a league by clicking on the links below. Registration has closed for the 2018-19 season, use links below to sign up to be a league sub or to join the wait list.
SINGLES LEAGUES REGISTRATION (Sub / Wait List Only)
|Men||Thu||12:30-2:30pm||3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 4.0||Register|
|Women||Thu||12:30-2:30pm||3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 4.0||Register|
|Women||Sun||*5:30-7:00pm*||2.5-2.75, 3.0, 3.25||Register|
|Men||Tue||9:00-11:00pm||3.0, 3.25, 3.5||Register|
|Men||Thu||9:00-11:00pm||4.25, 4.5, 5.0||Register|
|Men||Sat||7:00-9:00pm||3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0, 4.25||Register|
|Women||No Women's Sat Leagues|
DOUBLES LEAGUES REGISTRATION (Sub / Wait List Only)
|Men||Sun||5:00-11:00pm (2 hrs)||3.0 - 5.0||Register|
|Mixed||Fri||6:00-10:00pm (2 hrs)||3.0 - 4.5||Register|
|Women||Mon||6:00-10:30pm (1.5 hrs)||3.0 - 5.0||Register|
|Women||Tue||*7:30-10:30pm (1.5 hrs)*||3.5||Register|
- A prepaid Tennis Center Annual Registration Fee ($125 Individual, $175 Household (Couple / Family) is required to enter a league (excluding subs). This fee is payable online starting August 1st or you can download the PDF here and mail in your payment.
- Per Player Match Fees - Players are required to pay a match fee prior to each match.
1.5 Hour Singles ($22), 2 Hour Singles ($26), 1.5 Hour Doubles ($15), 2 Hour Doubles ($18)
*NEW* Registration will not be considered without a valid rating within the last two years; those without current rating must be registered for a new player rating clinic.
Staff determines a player's level from the following criteria (self-ratings are not accepted):
- Previous ICT league participation (regular season records)
- Current computer-generated USTA ratings
- ICT rating clinics for new and lapsed players without a current rating (see below)
NEW/LAPSED PLAYER RATING CLINICS
If you are a new or lapsed player or not sure of your rating, call the front desk at 612.825.6844 to sign up for a rating clinic ($5).
- Thu, Aug 16 (6:30 - 8:00 PM)
Email email@example.com or call the front desk at 612.825.6844.