WINTER PLAY WITH PURPOSE CAMPS
- Serve and Return - Wednesday, December 27
Led by Kyle Buchmeier and Bill Stark
- Approach, Volley, Overhead - Thursday, December 28
Led by Callee Conda, Luke Robertson and Bill Stark
Fast-paced Instruction. Competitive Games. A Ton of Fun!
• Classes of 6-8 players. Current annual registration fee required
• Registration opens one week in advance of drill date, call as early as 7:00am!
• Two ways to register: In person or call 612.825.6844
• Classes offered on a weekly basis
• Morning and Evening class times available!
For more experienced players, we offer drills throughout the week at times that fit most schedules and skill levels. Drills are a great way to improve your game and get a great workout. If you don’t know where you fit, read our player skill level page, or ask an ICT pro to evaluate your play. We want you to be challenged, so don’t hesitate to ask for help signing up for the right class or drill group.
Drills are open for registration one week in advance (with a paid annual registration) and are lead by InnerCity Tennis' certified teaching professionals.
PRIME TIME DRILLS - $26
Work on all your strokes in a fast paced environment.
Wednesday • 6:00-7:30pm (3.5+)
Wednesday • 7:30-9:00pm (3.5+)
Thursday • 7:30-9:00pm (4.0+)
Saturday • 7:30-9:00am (3.5+)
Saturday • 9:00-10:30am (3.5+)
Saturday • 10:30-Noon (3.0+)
Sunday • 10:30-Noon (3.5+)
50+ DRILLS - $10 / $15
Skill development and a great workout for any player over the age of 50.
Mon, Wed • 1:30-3:00pm (All Levels)
Wednesday • 11:00-Noon (2.0-3.5)
Tue, Thu • 9:00-10:00am (3.0-3.25, 3.5+)
Friday • 9:00-10:30am (2.0-3.5)