Singles, Doubles & Mixed Leagues for All Player Levels
• Summer In-House League Registration Deadline - Friday, April 12 • View Summer Brochure (PDF)
• View 2018-19 Winter League Standings
• Summer USTA Team Registration Information (For captains who choose InnerCity Tennis as home match site)
General Information Sheet • Online Form
InnerCity Tennis offers a wide range of singles and doubles leagues for all abilities. League play offers the advantage of regularly scheduled matches against players of similar ability. ICT's staff organizes players by playing level, prepares match schedules, reserves court time and maintains league standings.
SUMMER IN-HOUSE LEAGUE REGISTRATION (Singles & Mixed Doubles)
Friday, April 12 Registration Deadline • View Summer Brochure
Regular season matches begin May 1 and will continue through July 29 with playoffs being the first 2 weeks of August. Register for a league below!
EARLY-BIRD SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Thu||2.75 - 3.0||7:00-8:30am|
|Women||Thu||2.75, 3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0||7:00-8:30am|
EVENING SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Women||Tue||2.75 - 3.0||6:30-8:30pm and 8:30-10:30pm|
|Women||Wed||3.5, 4.0||6:30-8:30pm and 8:30-10:30pm|
|Men||Wed||2.75, 3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0||6:30-8:30pm and 8:30-10:30pm|
WEEKEND SINGLES • Register Online Here
|Men||Sat||3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0, 4.25, 4.5||9:00-11:00am|
|Men||Sun||3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0, 4.25, 4.5||5:00-7:00pm and 7:00-9:00pm|
|Women||Sun||3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0||5:00-7:00pm and 7:00-9:00pm|
MIXED DOUBLES • Register Online Here
*Note new match day this summer*
|Mixed||*Tue*||6.0, 6.25, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0
|6:30-8:30pm and 8:30-10:30pm|
- An Annual Registration Fee ($62.50 Individual, $87.50 Household) is required for all league players (excluding subs). This fee is payable online or you can download and mail your payment here.
- Per Player Match Fees - Players are required to pay a match fee prior to each match.
1.5 Hour Singles ($15), 2 Hour Singles ($20), 2 Hour Doubles ($12)
- No League Admin Fee this Year!
*NEW* Registration will not be considered without a valid rating within the last two years; those without current rating must be registered for a new player rating clinic.
Staff determines a player's level from the following criteria (self-ratings are not accepted):
- Previous ICT league participation (regular season records)
- Current computer-generated USTA ratings
- ICT rating clinics for new and lapsed players without a current rating (see below)
NEW / LAPSED PLAYER RATING CLINICS
If you are a new or lapsed player or not sure of your rating, call the front desk at 612.825.6844 to sign up for a rating clinic ($5).
- Sunday, March 31 1:00-2:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 10 6:00-7:30 pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the front desk at 612.825.6844.