Featuring Tennis Icon Nick Bollettieri and
Former Tennis Star David Wheaton
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Radisson Blu Hotel Downtown Minneapolis
35 S 7th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Cocktails and Silent Auction 6:00 pm, Dinner 7:30 pm
Join us for the 2017 InnerCity Tennis Foundation Gala. Your contributions will provide free athletic and educational programming to underserved youth in Minneapolis. The Gala provides critical funding that enables ICT to reach over 4,000 kids each year in Minneapolis schools, city parks, and on site at ICT's Reed Sweatt Family Tennis Center. Buy your Gala tickets here.
$15,000 DONATION MATCH SPONSOR
Can't attend? Consider making a gift. C.H. Robinson will match your donation, dollar for dollar, up to $15,000, through April 29, 2017! Donate online here
- Keynote speaker, Nick Bollettieri, ICT Board Member and 2014 International Tennis Hall of Fame inductee
- Special Guest, David Wheaton, one of the top pro tennis players in the world during his 13 years on tour from 1988-2001. He achieved a career high ranking of #12.
- Master of Ceremonies, Nat Fuller, who has performed in over 80 productions, ranging from Scrooge to Shakespeare at the Guthrie Theater over 29 seasons.
- Cocktail reception, followed by dinner
- Wine Raffle
- String quartet donated by Minnehaha Music
- Dancing with Roosevelt Mansfield, DJ Digie from "90-Now" on FM 104.7
- It's a party - be sensational! (cocktail attire)
2017 SPONSORSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
|$20,000||Donation Match SOLD|
|$12,500||Nick Bollettieri Youth Clinic SOLD|
|$10,000||Grand Slam||Become a Grand Slam Sponsor|
|$7,500||Champion of the Court||Become a Champion of the Court Sponsor|
|$5,000||ACE||Become an ACE Sponsor|
|$2,500||Smash||Become a Smash Sponsor|
|$1,500||Table||Become a Table Sponsor|
2017 LIVE & SILENT AUCTIONS
Bid on these awesome items!
- Ticket Package for International Tennis Hall of Fame
- 2017 US Open Tennis Tickets
- Bubble Parties at InnerCity Tennis
- Vacation Getaways
- Junior & Adult Lessons with ICT Pros
Have an item to donate to the auction? Donate here.
TO ATTEND, DONATE OR VOLUNTEER
Contact Associate Director Ann Wordelman at 612.584.4733 or email@example.com